Business Eurasia. Ways of Business Development forum to be held in Bishkek
Bishkek, Jan. 23, 2019. /Kabar/. The Business Eurasia. Ways of Business Development economic forum will be held at Ala-Archa state residence in Bishkek on January 24, 2019, in which participation of the Business Council of the EAEU, the Eurasian Economic Commission, as well as the business circles of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, China, Turkey and South Korea is expected.
This Forum is aimed at deepening business cooperation and promoting joint development. The forum program will open wide opportunities for constructive dialogue between representatives of the business community, serve as an effective platform for combining efforts to create a favorable investment climate and promote economic cooperation of the Kyrgyz Republic with other countries.
The Economic Forum is held at the initiative of the Kyrgyz Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs together with the President’s Office, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Economy, the State Committee for Industry, Energy and Subsoil Use and the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Along with this, within the framework of the forum, for a more detailed discussion of the prospects for cooperation in individual sectors of the economy, panel discussions will be held on the following areas:
- Unified approaches to the quality, movement and availability of markets for goods and services. Ways to overcome barriers;
- Digitalsolutions. Defining uniform, compatible rules (configurations) for digital products. Digital databases and trading platforms;
- EDB, AIIB, RKDF, SRF... -accessible financial development institutions in Eurasia. Profitable banking products;
- Investments in the regions of Kyrgyzstan. Opportunities for cooperation. Cooperation, guarantees and methods;
- Brainstorming of the initiative group to create the Committee of the EAEU Business Council on the integration of food markets.
In ddition, it is planned to create a committee under the EAEU Business Council on the integration of food markets, signing a Memorandum with the Russian Trade Networks and suppliers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The proposals and ideas developed at the forum will contribute to the sustainable and harmonious development of the economy, business environment, creation of new innovative management models in the context of the integration processes of the development of the economic environment.