IEEVChina China International New Energy and Intelligent Connected Vehicles Exhibition
Oct 22, 2019 - Oct 25, 2019
New China International Exhibition Center
No. 88 Yuxiang Road, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing
The Government of Beijing Municipality and Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China
Number of exhibitors:
1. Automobiles Intelligent Connected Vehicles: Concept vehicles, smart vehicles, intelligent connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, driverless vehicles, flying cars, etc.
2. New Energy Automobiles: Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles; Electric vehicles (BEV, including solar cars) ; Fuel cell vehicles (FCEV), hydrogen engine vehicles, air vehicles, magnetic electric vehicles and other new energy vehicles, etc.
3.Intelligent connected products and technologies ；In-vehicle intelligent hardware: processors, intelligent chips, sensors, controllers, actuators, connectors, automotive electrical appliance and wiring harnesses, etc.
4. Big data and cloud computing, test platforms and related technologies and products.
5. Battery, motor, electric control and other core components and advanced technology applications.
6. Energy-saving technologies and products such as advanced internal combustion engines, high-efficiency transmissions, lightweight materials, and vehicle optimization design
7. Charging facilities, Charging piles, chargers, power distribution cabinets, rechargeable batteries and battery management systems, parking charging facilities, intelligent monitors, charging station powered solutions, charging station-smart grid solutions, etc.
8. Upstream and downstream companies and institutions about new generation information communication, intelligent transportation, micro-electronics, AI and new energy and new materials
As the Asia's leading new energy and driverless automobile show, IEEVChina offers an effective business and networking platform for Chinese and international professionals in the auto sector and is accompanied by first-class technical-scientific conference program as same as the characteristic test-driving zone for driverless vehicles . It is the ideal platform for the professionals in the new energy automobile industry to develop business, exchange idea and do networking.
Last year, IEEVChina, held in the China national convention center, Beijing, held its position as the number one auto technology show especially in new energy and driverless domain for China and Asia. 205 exhibitors and 86,570 visitors from 54 countries came to China national convention center, Beijing over the four days event.This equals to a 21 percent increase compared to the previous year.
The show is expected to continue to grow for 2019. It will cover all the important topics of automotive industry such as automotive electronics, connected car, EV&HEV, lightweight (auto materials), automotive parts, Charging facilities, autonomous driving etc. If you are in automotive industry, you can't miss this exciting show. Expect to see you in IEEVChina!