Xinmin Secondary bomb scare: 15-year-old arrested
newsare.net
A 15-year-old has been arrested in connection with a bomb threat at Xinmin Secondary School that prompted the evacuation of students and staff last week. In an update to AsiaOne on Tuesday (Aug 18), the police said a teenager had been arrested and that iXinmin Secondary bomb scare: 15-year-old arrested
A 15-year-old has been arrested in connection with a bomb threat at Xinmin Secondary School that prompted the evacuation of students and staff last week. In an update to AsiaOne on Tuesday (Aug 18), the police said a teenager had been arrested and that investigations into the case are ongoing.The incident occurred on the morning of Aug 13, when the school activated its emergency evacuation procedures after being alerted to a potential bomb threat.Police later conducted a thorough search of the premises and found no suspicious items.Subsequent reports indicated that the scare was allegedly triggered by a note discovered by a teacher in a Secondary 3 classroom.The note reportedly claimed that there was a bomb on the school grounds, prompting the school to alert the police and evacuate students and staff as a precaution. Read more














